- Singh L, Nag TC, Kashyap S (2016) Ultrastructural changes of mitochondria in human retinoblastoma: correlation with tumor differentiation and invasiveness. Tumour Biol 37:5797-5803.
- Tripathi H, Mehdi MU, Gupta D, Sen S, Kashyap S, Nag TC, Purwar M, Jassal M, Agrawal AK, Mohanty S, Long-term preservation of donor corneas in glycerol for keratoplasty: exploring new protocols. Br J Ophthalmol 100:284-290.
- 105. Chaudhury S, Sharma V, Kumar V, Nag TC, Wadhwa S (2016) Activity-dependent synaptic plasticity modulates the critical phase of brain development. Brain Dev 38: 355-363.
- Rani N, Bharti S, Bhatia J, Nag TC, Ray R, Arya DS (2016) Chrysin, a PPAR-γ agonist improves myocardial injury in diabetic rats through inhibiting AGE-RAGE mediated oxidative stress and inflammation. Chem Biol Interact 250: 59-67.
- Biswal S, Sharma D, Kumar K, Nag TC, Barhwal K, Hota SK, Kumar B (2016) Global hypoxia induced impairment in learning and spatial memory is associated with precocious hippocampal aging. Neurobiol Learn Mem 133: 157-170.
- Dongare S, Gupta SK, Mathur R, Saxena R, Mathur S, Agarwal R, Nag TC, Srivastava S, Kumar P (2016) Zingiber officinale attenuates retinal microvascular changes in diabetic rats via anti-inflammatory and antiangiogenic mechanisms. Mol Vis 22:599-609.
- Jha KA, Nag TC, Wadhwa S, Roy TS Expressions of visual pigments and synaptic proteins in neonatal chick retina exposed to light of variable photoperiods. J Biosci 41: 667-676. Research article
- Rani N, Bharti S, Bhatia J, Tomar A, Nag TC, Ray R, Arya DS (2015) Inhibition of TGF-β by a novel PPAR-γ agonist, chrysin, salvages β-receptor stimulated myocardial injury in rats through MAPKs-dependent mechanism. Nutr Metab (Lond)12:11.
- Krishnamurthy B, Rani N, Bharti S, Golechha M, Bhatia J, Nag TC, Ray R, Arava S, Arya DS (2015) Febuxostat ameliorates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity in rats. Chem Biol Interact 237:96-103.
- Gupta SK, Dongare S, Mathur R, Mohanty IR, Srivastava S, Mathur S, Nag TC (2015) Genistein ameliorates cardiac inflammation and oxidative stress in streptozotocin-induced diabetic cardiomyopathy in rats. Mol Cell Biochem 408: 63-72.
- Nag TC (2015) Ultrastructural changes in the melanocytes of aging human choroid. Micron 79:16-23.
- Jha KA, Nag, TC, Kumar V, Kumar B, Kumar P, Wadhwa S, Roy TS (2015) Differential Expression of AQP1 and AQP4 in Avascular Chick Retina Exposed to Moderate Light of Variable Photoperiods. Neurochem Res 40: 2153-2166.
- Khan MF, Nag TC, Igathinathane C, Osuagwu UL, Rubini M (2015) A new method of detecting changes in corneal health in response to toxic insults. Micron 78: 45-53.
- Gupta R, Kumawat BL, Paliwal P, Tandon R, Sharma N, Sen S, Kashyap S, Nag TC, Vajpayee RB, Sharma A Association of ZEB1 and TCF4 rs613872 changes with late onset Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy in patients from northern India. Mol Vis 21:1252-1260.
- Hui SP, Nag TC, Ghosh S (2015) Characterization of Proliferating Neural Progenitors after Spinal Cord Injury in Adult Zebrafish. PLoS One 10:e0143595.
- Roy S, HP Sharma, TC Nag, T Velpandian, AD Upadhyay, R Mathur, S Jain (2014) BDNF mediated activity dependent maturation of visual Wulst following prenatal repetitive auditory stimulation at a critical developmental period in domestic chicks (Gallus domesticus). Brain Res Bul
- Ramkumar M, Sharma S, Jacob TG, Bhardwaj DN, Nag TC, Roy TS (2014) The human trochlear and abducens nerves at different ages - a morphometric study. Aging Dis 6: 6-16.
- Goswami P, P Das, AK Verma, S Prakash, TK Das, TC Nag, V Ahuja, SD Gupta, GK Makharia (2014) Are alterations of tight junctions at molecular and ultrastructural level different in duodenal biopsies of patients with celiac disease and Crohn's disease? Virchows Arch 465: 521-530.
- Kumar V, TC Nag, U Sharma, S Mewar, NR Jagannathan, S Wadhwa (2014) High resolution 1H NMR-based metabonomic study of the auditory cortex analogue of developing chick (Gallus gallus domesticus) following prenatal chronic loud music and noise exposure. Neurochem Int 7
- Kumar V, TC Nag, U Sharma, NR Jagannathan, S Wadhwa (2014) Differential effects of prenatal chronic high-decibel noise and music exposure on the excitatory and inhibitory synaptic components of the auditory cortex analog in developing chicks (Gallus gallus do
- Kumar B, SK Gupta, TC Nag, S Srivastava, R Saxena, KA Jha, BP Srinivasan (2014) Retinal neuroprotective effects of quercetin in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Exp Eye Res 125:193-202.
- Chakraborti S, TC Nag, D Das, T Sanyal Chatterjee, SK De (2014) Cytokeratin localization in toe pads of the anuran amphibian Philautus annandalii (Boulenger, 1906). Tissue Cell 46:165-169.
- Gupta SK, B Kumar, TC Nag, BP Srinivasan, S Srivastava, S Gaur, R Saxena R (2014) Effects of Trigonella foenum-graecum (L.) on retinal oxidative stress, and proinflammatory and angiogenic molecular biomarkers in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Mol Cell Biochem 388: 1-9.
- Roy S, TC Nag, AD Upadhyay, R Mathur R, S Jain (2014) Prenatal music stimulation facilitates the postnatal functional development of the auditory as well as visual system in chicks (Gallus domesticus). J Biosci 39:107-117.
- Sharma S, TC Nag, A Thakar, DN Bhardwaj, TS Roy (2014) The aging human cochlear nucleus: Changes in the glial fibrillary acidic protein, intracellular calcium regulatory proteins, GABA neurotransmitter and cholinergic receptor. J Chem Neuroanat 56: 1-12.
- Chakraborti S, D Das, SK De, TC Nag (2014) Structural organization of toe pads in the amphibian Philautus annandalii (Boulenger, 1906). Acta Zool (Stockholm) 95: 63-72.